Black Lab Productions has created a new division of the company called Visual. Forward. Connect.™ Why? Because VISUALS are KING.
There is a growing power and value of visual content, proof being in the shift from Social Media to Visual Social Media.
“A picture is worth a thousand words,” holds true more today than ever.
The way people – especially younger people – are consuming content has radically changed. If what people consume in just one minute online is any indicator, consumers are connecting to, searching for, watching, creating, downloading and shopping for content more than ever. Visual content marketing is crucial to remain relevant.
Visual content increases message association, brand awareness and engagement.
Photos, infographics, illustrations and videos are just a few forms of visual content that have a huge impact on the way people consume information. All visual assets will continue to grow at a rapid pace and in importance over the next few years.
Seven eye-opening stats on how content and technology are changing the way consumers process information:
1. The average person gets distracted in 8 seconds, though a mere 2.8 seconds is enough to distract some people.
2. 81% of people only skim the content they read.
3. People form a first impression in a mere 50 milliseconds.
4. Social Media posts that include images produces 650% higher engagement than text-only posts.
5. People are 85% more likely “to get up and do something or spend money” after viewing an engaging visual or video.
6. The brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text.
7. Consumers retain 80% visual content, 20% of text content and only 10% of what they hear.
There are the facts of the matter. Now, let’s get to the heart of the matter.
Black Lab Productions newly formed division, Visual. Forward. Connect.™, creates visual content that a consumer not only SEES, but visual content that creates an emotional connection and MOVES a consumer.
Consumers are visual creatures. So, let’s get visual.
For more information, contact Paige Gillingwater, President and Executive Producer of Black Lab Productions.
Phone number: (310) 880-8067 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org